Building the Credible Sustainable Brand
Most think of brands in the context of communications. But building a strong, credible brand starts with laying the foundation: how customers experience your brand and what they believe to be true about you. In this on-site workshop we'll walk step-by-step through building a sustainable brand.
We can tailor a half-day or full-day workshop to your brand or category, which can include:
- Identifying where your brand is, and where you want to be, in our "5 Sustainable Brand Stages" audit
- Selecting the right brand strategy and target audience based on your Brand Stage
- This includes segmentation insights from our recent research (remove "from CPG, retail or computers")
- Will address questions like "should we green our existing brand or launch a new brand?" and "will we alienate our current customers by going green?"
- For existing green brands, we can address how to expand your addressable market by going more mainstream without losing your core customer base
- Learning the implications of Brand Stage on positioning. Should you launch a new brand or evolve your current brand to capture sustainable opportunity?
- Mapping your customer journey and embedding sustainability into key customer touch points.
Customized Full-Day Workshop incorporates:
- Brand-specific insights for any brand included in our recent research:
- Household Cleaners: Method, 7th Generation, Clorox GreenWorks, Tide, Windex, Lysol
- Retail: Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Wal-Mart, Target, Safeway, Albertson's
- Computers: Apple, HP, Dell, Sony, Toshiba, Lenovo,
- Implications of research on brand strategy, customer experience and marketing
- This workshop can be combined with customized report purchase with detailed insights on brand purchase and loyalty by Buyer Segment.
Pricing based on location, half-day or full-day, level of customization